Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Why Mud? Why Red?

The reason that I gave this email this name is because, this week we had the opportunity to go and give more service to this man who is building his house.
The thing is that the mud here is red!
What we did the entire time is dig out a huge septic tank.
A poop hole.
Literally I had red dirt and red mud on every single part of my body.
And Crevice.
It was the most uncomfortable thing of my life... But so fun.

This week we had the opportunity to have Zone Conference.
Elder Gonzalez from the 70 came and spoke to us. 
It was super fun and such and amazing spiritual experience.
We talked about how we need to teach repentance and baptize converts.

We were able to have a family home evening this week with some of the member of our ward.
Best family home evening ever.
We had an amazing spiritual experience and fun games.
And I got to show off my dance moves to everyone.
hahah you can say I am no longer embarrassed to dance in front of people.
It was fun. I hit the quan and the folks.
Half of you won't know what that is until you look it up!

Another crazy thing that happened this week was there was a robbery right down the street from our house.
But not just any robbery.
These three dumb Jamaicans try to rob this house with fake guns.
But the man there did not have a fake gun.
He had all three of them laying on the ground like he was going to execute them.
It was crazy.

Also My companion sliced his finger open twice this week with in 3 minutes.
It was funny but not funny.
He never learned.

Not much this week but it was busy and overall a blast.
Keep me in your prayers.
Thank you for your support.
I love you all.

Biggup Yoself.

No comments:

Post a Comment