- He had fun news for us - He will be transferred this week to Spanish Town - Wait you say he is in Spanish Town - YES, he is staying and leaving in the same breathe!
- He will be assigned as "ZONE Leader" in Spanish Town with Elder Warren from Gilbert, AZ, and is super excited to be in a truck and not on a bike for a while.
- He will change residences but be in Spanish Town still! (I told him no driving cause it's on the opposite side of the street - we'll see how that goes???)
- We learned that Spanish Town is the Capital of Murders in Jamaica - So That's something I get to sleep on each night...
- He loves, the people, loves the food; lots and lots of chicken, Curry Chicken, Jerk Chicken and Fried Chicken - Loves his mission!
As a Mom, I am grateful for everyone who loves my Son, who writes to him, sends him packages, prays for him, who feeds him, who listens to his testimony and is able to be a part of his daily life! 6 1/2 months down only 17 1/2 to go! I'm posting some photos he sent and some we took on Christmas day!