Monday, August 15, 2016

I LOVE JAMAICA!

I LOVE JAMAICA <3

This week has been incredible.
We had so much happen that I don't even know where to start!
So actually this week I had the opportunity to go on a trade off.
I got to basically train Elder Hirshci for the day.
He is another missionary from Riverton.
What a small world.
He told me that he learned so much from me and wants to become a better missionary such as me.
He sees how serious I am taking things and wants to be like me haha.
So that was one of the best things I have heard.
The lessons that we taught were amazing, the spirit was so strong.
We made one of our investigators cry and she sang for us.
I loved every minute of it.
I don't normally get eaten alive by mosquitos but I did this week and I was freaking out haha.
So I need to start putting on mosquito repellant to be safe.

This week has been rough on my body though.
I have not been feeling good all week.
I don't know what it could possibly be.
I have had headaches everyday and my stomach has been hurting.
I won't tell you the rest haha.
I am constantly having to go to the bathroom I'll tell ya that much.

This week we had the opportunity to go to a fireside.
Elder Martinez, Sister Marriott,  2nd counselor in the relief society presidency, and Sister Burton president of relief society!!
It was such a good meeting.
They talked about how we can become more zion like people it was awesome.

But the food here continues to get better and better.
They have these things here called Patties.
It is basically beef inside of a cheez-it crust.
It is about the size of a taco.
They are so good!!!!
Then after that we walked over to KFC and got some food there.
So much better here then in the states.
I have been eating so much. I can just pound down food like it is nothing.

Anyways we have our first baptism this week.
Our investigator is getting married on Wednesday, and then baptized on Saturday.
To bad I don't get the privilege of doing it.'
That's ok though. I know I will have plenty more opportunities.

I love you all so much!!
Thank you for all your prayers and support.

Elder Gibbons

No comments:

Post a Comment