Monday, March 20, 2017

20 March 2017 Transferred Off Island to "Turks & Caicos" Week 39

Hello from the Turks and Caicos!! I am so excited to be here ahhh! This past weekend we had another Baptism for a man named Peter. In the Spanish Town Zone, we had a goal of 6 baptisms in 2 weeks. We got so close and reached a goal of 4! I truly do have a testimony of goal setting and I know that as we go to the lord he will promise us a goal that we can accomplish. An inspired goal is a promise from the lord. I can't say it enough but I love this gospel!
     I am so excited to get to serve the people of the Turks. I am excited to be learning a new language. I am excited for a new culture. As I was telling people goodbye this week it really hit me that I love these people so much. Serving in Spanish town was an amazing experience. I was able to see the lords hand in his vineyard. I saw many miracles that were brought to pass. I know that the lord works in mysterious ways. I was able to see myself mature in so many ways. But I have a long way to go and I know that with the lords help all things are possible!
     I am excited to share with you the adventures that I will have while I am here. My new companion is Elder Shepherd. I don't really know anything about him yet but that is going to change haha. I know that God is a god of order and I really pondered about that this week. All things are done in the wisdom of him. As we truly lose our selves in his work we shall truly find ourselves
-- 
-Elder Gibbons-

Keep Trying. Keep Pushing. Keep Believing. Keep Growing. Heaven is Cheering You on Today, Tomorrow, and Forever.


















No comments:

Post a Comment