Monday, February 6, 2017

6 February 2017 Week 33

     So this week has been a very emotional week for me. As I have studied and pondered about our savior and redeemer Jesus Christ I have been brought to tears... I have reflected and reflected on how much he loves us and cares for us. I want to testify that I know that Jesus Christ lives. I know he loves us and atoned for all the sins of the world. I picture him as my big brother who is always there for me. If I get knocked down I know he is there to help pick me back up and dust me off. He has provided us the way to be exalted. With all the pain and anguish that he suffered, he never complained. He was optimistic. His a leader. He is a teacher. He has taught me so many things this week. And for him I am eternally grateful. As I partook of the sacrament this week I was filled with the spirit and I knew that it works. I have not felt the spirit more then I have this week a lone. 
     I had the opportunity to conduct a couple more trade offs this week. The first trade off consisted of me going and working with Elder Lewis in his area. Something that I learned from Elder Lewis is that he is very diligent in his work. He loves to do missionary work and does not want to go home. He is a very good teacher and loves to bear testimony. AS well this week I was able to conduct another Trade off with Elder Gordon. I was very impressed with Elder Gordon. A strength that I notice about him was that even though he is going home next transfer he really loves being a missionary. He has not shown any signs that he is dying. He has been working super hard and it is paying off. 
     This week was transfer calls. I am very sad to say that Elder Warren will be leaving. He has taught me a lot this last transfer. When he bore his testimony tears came to my eyes. He has left and impact on my mission. I will be receiving Elder Stevens here in the next couple of days. From what I have heard we are going to work very well together. I am excited to see with all these changes how the work will improve. I know that these things have been inspired of the lord and I know that knows that vision of the Jamaica Kingston mission as well. I know Elder Warren will do great things as he blesses the live of the people in the Bahamas. I would really like to go off Island one day as well. I would love to know that you and the lord trust me to do that. Could you see it happening? 
-- 
-Elder Gibbons-

Keep Trying. Keep Pushing. Keep Believing. Keep Growing. Heaven is Cheering You on Today, Tomorrow, and Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment