Monday, February 20, 2017

20 February 2017 WEEK 35

     What do you do in times of opposition? What do you do when you feel nothing is going your way whatsoever? These are the questions that I have been thinking about a lot this week. I feel as if this week nothing went right. 
     Let me explain. We had a lot of quote" Bad Luck" this week, if you want to call it that. So earlier in the week I was pulling clothes out of the washer and dropped our phone battery in there and it disappeared.. Next we had a couple of our top investigators this week tell us that they wanted a break... Next 2 of our top candidates that were suppose to be baptized this last Saturday want to continue to wait, but that is not so bad! And to top it all off, we took our car to get washed today and when we came to get it they gave us the key and the chip to start the car was missing. 
     So for this week until we get a new key we will be walking Zone Leaders. Honestly I can say that I am really excited. But as well I have just been super mad and frustrated this week with everything that has been happening. What can I do to catch a break? 
     Anyways enough dwelling on the negative side of things, we have a baptism that will be happening this upcoming Saturday. As well the other ward had a baptismal service this week and we invited some of our investigators to attend, and three of them showed up. But to make it better at the end they let anyone who wanted to bare their testimony to come up and do so, and one of our investigators got up and bore the most sincere testimony that I have ever heard.
     Also this week at MLC was really good. I very much enjoyed being able to council together on the mission. With some of the new changes that will be coming up I know that there will be a whole lot of miracles that will come because of it. I know that our missionaries will notice that these things have been inspired of the lord and will hasten the work. I know that the missionaries will continue to be anxiously engaged in a good cause.     
    The Spanish Town Zone has been exercising a lot of faith and is starting to recognize the blessings and tender mercies that have been occurring. But for district meetings this week Elder Hatch and Elder Johansen conducted excellent, well thought out meetings. I was able to receive so much revelation, and apply it into the field this week. I am very excited to see what the lord has in store for the Spanish Town Zone next. Zone Conference this week is going to be very spiritual, the missionaries are going to learn so much and then be able to apply it. 


-- 
-Elder Gibbons-

Keep Trying. Keep Pushing. Keep Believing. Keep Growing. Heaven is Cheering You on Today, Tomorrow, and Forever.







No comments:

Post a Comment