Monday, January 16, 2017

16, January 2017

     This week has been crazy nuts. I do not have a lot of time But I will give you the brief run down of everything that went on. 
So this week I had the opportunity to go on a 4 day trade off with another set of Elders. We went to see how they are doing in the work and to teach them different styles of finding and teaching. But that ended a little short this week because we had to take one of the missionaries to the hospital. He has not been feeling well and has been under a lot of stress so we took him to the hospital on Sunday. I know bad example of keeping the Sabbath day Holy. But we got him there and we were at the hospital from 11 am to 7 pm
        We run on Jamaican Standard time here which means there is no time haha!!! But I got to talk with another missionary and sleep for about that period of time. I had to wake up early that morning to because I got a phone call at about 2 am saying that we need to go to the hospital. I said we will wait till the morning to do it. SO i did not get very much sleep. But We have been driving back and forth and sideways. But in the end we got through it and the missionary is doing very good. 
      I am grateful for the lord and the spirit for waking me up to answer that call. But overall the week went very well. I can still say that I am tired but it will all be worth it in the end. Plus there is a world wide missionary broadcast that is coming up next week and I already know some details of what are going to happen and let me tell you that I am so excited with the news that is going to be presented. But I can't spoil it or it won't be worth it. Sorry for the short email this week I hope that I can make it longer next week. (More Detail)
      But I love this gospel so much<3 I would not want to be anywhere else then where I am now:)
Elder Stone Gibbons





No comments:

Post a Comment