Monday, October 30, 2017

30 October 2017 WEEK 71

Happy Halloween from a country that does not celebrate it whatsoever!
    Not to much happened this week, but I am loving being able to give so much service here in the Mandeville area. This week we had the opportunity to give service for a blind lady in our branch. I chopped down a coconut tree with a hatchet. It was pretty rough but it was fun we pruned and farmed a little bit. She is always so grateful and it is just a testimony builder to me to see her faith and the love she has for us! Also gave some service at a bar this week for an investigator, it was really funny because she thought it was weird of us to handle beer and such. But I know that she was grateful!
    Also the coolest experience that I had this week was, I was able to contact a man in sign language this week. I honestly could not remember a single thing until I calmed my nerves and it just started to flow. I was so gratful for the gift of tongues. But in this case gift of hands. But I do have a testimony that the lord will provide us the things to say when we really need them most even if we have not studied it for a long time.
    Every Friday we go and pray for a salon shop, and honestly it is the funniest thing in the world. They love us missionaries and some actually came to church. We chat a lot with them and there is no english involved, just Patios. 
    We have been working with an 8 year old boy, who is working to get baptized he is a chiild of record. But his name is Mosiah, MoMo for short. He is so smart and so adorable I am very excited to work with him.
    I love you all have an incredible week. I pray for you:)


--
-Elder Gibbons-

Keep Trying. Keep Pushing. Keep Believing. Keep Growing. Heaven is Cheering You on Today, Tomorrow, and Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment