Monday, July 24, 2017

24 July 2017 Week 57

Happy Pioneer Day!!!

So I have some pretty exciting news for you all this week! We had Transfer calls. Thats right I will be staying in the turks and caicos for a while! But it is sad to say that I will have to be saying goodbye to Elder Shepherd! He leaves on tuesday, and my new companion just arived today! His name is Elder Houston, ironicaly he is from Houston Texas... But the news does not stop there. I will be training Elder Houston for about 3 weeks! Then he will be heading to grand cayman, to whom I will then receive a next missionary called Elder Burin from Haiti, and I will be training him as well! I can't believe it I will be training in the land of turks off Island haha. But wait the excitement does not stop there! I have been also called to be the district leader of the off island zone/ district. Let me tell you I was stressed out of my mind when I received this call, but things are good now haha! 

But I look forward to getting to update you on everything that will be happening this next transfer! 

Some exciting news is that we have a baptism on sunday for a man named jean. He does not speak any english only french and creole. Plus it is going to be on the worlds number one beach. He has asked me to baptize him, so I am excited for that as well. 

I will send some pictures later today But this week has been crazy and is getting crazier haha. 


-- 
-Elder Gibbons-

Keep Trying. Keep Pushing. Keep Believing. Keep Growing. Heaven is Cheering You on Today, Tomorrow, and Forever.










No comments:

Post a Comment