Tuesday, July 18, 2017

17 July 2017 Week 56

Quote of the week: Finding is a daily exercise of faith. – Elder Neal L. Anderson at 2017 New Mission President’s Seminar

Elder Obvious says: Your goals should be the focal point of all your planning.

Cryptic comment of the week: Narrow the funnel!

New question for this week: What actions are you taking to achieve your goals? 

From this week’s BOM reading, I challenge you if you can find the Patois influence in Jacob 5:71 - And the Lord of the vineyard said unto them: Go to, and labor in the vineyard, with your might. For behold, this is the last time that I shall nourish my vineyard; for the end is nigh at hand, and the season speedily cometh; and if ye labor with your might with me ye shall have joy in the fruit which I shall lay up unto myself against the time which will soon come.

After you are operating on “love power”, exercising your faith to achieve your inspired goals is all that is left to do.


-- 
-Elder Gibbons-

Keep Trying. Keep Pushing. Keep Believing. Keep Growing. Heaven is Cheering You on Today, Tomorrow, and Forever.






No comments:

Post a Comment