Thursday, May 17, 2018

14 May 2018 WEEK 99

Happy Mothers day to My best friend in the Entire Universe. I am truly grateful to have you as my superhero. Alice Marie Gibbons, I am indebted to you for eternity. 

This week we had transfer Calls. For the final 6 weeks of this glorious mission, I will be serving in Ocho Rios. I am sad to leave Elder Hudson, and everyone that I became family with In Kingston. The Lord prepares the way!
“Though Deepening Trials” , Hymn 122, vs. 6 & 7 
Though Satan rage, ‘tis all in vain; The words the ancient prophets spoke 
Sure as the throne of God remain; 
Nor men nor devils can revoke. 
Nor men nor devils can revoke. 

All Glory to his holy name Who sends his faithful servants forth 
To prove the nations, to proclaim Salvation’s tidings through the earth. Salvation’s tidings through the earth.

Satan will rage, but it is all in vain. We are the faithful servants sent forth to proclaim Salvation’s tidings through the earth. How awesome is that? This is a glorious time to be a missionary.


-- 
-Elder Gibbons-

Keep Trying. Keep Pushing. Keep Believing. Keep Growing. Heaven is Cheering You on Today, Tomorrow, and Forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment