Tuesday, January 23, 2018

22 January 2018 WEEK 83

This week has been a series of fortunate and unfortunate events. \

Lets start with the fortunate.
Elder Fua and I will be having a baptism this week for Deneka. It will be on saturday and it will be in the ocean which is super kool! She asked me to baptize her. So I will be getting my pants wet this weekend.
Some more fortunate news, I am getting really good at cooking haha, that is with a recipe. I made some fried dumpling this week and soaked it in some butter, than I floured some powdered sugar over the top. If I have diabetes or a heart attack by next week, you will know why.

We were also able to give a couple of service opportunities this week. We got to chop some yard with a machete and also got the privilege of washing clothes or a member. And by wash I mean hand wash. It was really fun, because it turned into a giant water fight. Worth it! 

Along the lines of some unfortunate news.
This week, a child of one of the members, burnt his chest and his stomach really bad. He grabbed a cup of tea that was on the table and it spilt all over him. He was rushed to the hospital this last week. Elder Fua and I went and visited this family seeing as we are really close to them. When we went he seemed to be doing really good and very happy. We were able to give him a priesthood blessing.

-- 
-Elder Gibbons-

Keep Trying. Keep Pushing. Keep Believing. Keep Growing. Heaven is Cheering You on Today, Tomorrow, and Forever.





No comments:

Post a Comment