Wednesday, November 29, 2017

27 November 2017 WEEK 75

Not to much to talk about this week! But here are a couple of important things that you should know about!
  • We had a baptism for a cute quiet little 8 year old boy named mosiah johnson. We have been working with him and his family. We have been working to bring the family back into reactivity by teaching some of their children. The mom was able to get up and bare her testimony at the baptism and it was so spiritual.
  • This week we got transfer calls and Let me tell you I am super excited! I will be staying with Elder Evans here in Mandeville for another transfer. Our mission president specifically told us that we are staying because of our example to the other missionaries, our success, and that we are fantastic and bringing the branch into unity. I am so excited for my family to get to meet him over skype in the next couple of weeks.
  • Had a nice thanksgiving dinner at KFC because they don't celebrate it here:)
I will send some pictures a little later as the internet is really slow and does not allow me to do so on certain days. But I love you and pray for all of you:)

-- 
-Elder Gibbons-

Keep Trying. Keep Pushing. Keep Believing. Keep Growing. Heaven is Cheering You on Today, Tomorrow, and Forever.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment