Tuesday, September 19, 2017

18 September 2017 WEEK 65

Training week 2:
This week has been so fun. There has been guts full of laughter and joy!

To give you an update on the work here I mandeville, we have been working with a couple of really solid investigators. As you may know we are still working with Patrick to prepare him for October 8th. We had a really solid lesson with him, and he believes the Book of Mormon to be true. We are trying to get him to understand the importance of keeping commitments! But on the other hand we have been working with a woman by the name of Michelle. We have had 2 solid lessons, as we picked her back up after the sisters taught her. She believes this is the right path for her and committed to prepare herself for baptism on October 15.
She trusts us so much to help her and it is a privilege to get to help her along her journey.
We have also been working with a part member family. We are teaching her two children; Ahkeem, and Ahkaliah. Ahkeem is 16 and Ahkaliah is 14. They are on date for the 30th of September. We are working close with them as they seem to be the average teenager. Wow that is weird to think that I was that age once. Sorry Mom and Dad... 😘

But Elder Evans is killing it as a missionary. He is a very fast learner, and is such a goofball. We have been working very hard and are finding joy in the work. Not a day goes by that he does not make me laugh to the point of where my abs are eating themselves. I love to giggle haha.

I have been able to spend the day with my mission father, Elder Smith. We were able to go golfing and catch up a little bit. We got shut down early, because of the darkness, but made the most of it and had a blast. I did not do to bad, I shot a 34 in 8 holes so grandpa you better be proud of me.

But mission life is good. A relatively cool temperature, so I can't complain. We have Zone conference this week and I am excited to get to learn from the leaders of the mission.

Be safe out there this week and Nuff Love!

Be Still my Heart... He may need to bring her home to me! 











No comments:

Post a Comment