Tuesday, June 20, 2017

19 June 2017 Week 52

Well this was Just and exciting weekend in my life! First of all I want to wish My dad a happy Father's Day!

I really am grateful for my dad. I love him so much. From you playing baseball, football, and basketball with me in our back yard, to you chasing dogs around our yard for killing our rabbits. By teaching me all these years and putting up with my foolishness, For that I will be forever grateful.

Even though I am thousands of miles away, I can still come to you for advice. 

Literally everyone is going to say that there dad is the best dad in the entire world and nobody compares to him. I can definitely second that when I say that I have the best dad in the world. 

You are my Hero Dad! You always have been and always will be a role model for me. 

I love you and wish you a Happy Father's Day from the Turks and Caicos! Mwen Renmen Ou<3


I also want to wish Mi Madre a Happy Birthday!!!!
I really wish that I could be there to celebrate this amazing day with you<3 I want to thank you for how amazing you are! My present to you is that you need to make hunter do everything! Take a day to relax and go on a date with your husband! 

I love you both so much<3 I know I am apart of the greatest work. In it I'll live and In it I'll Die. May God permit both of you into his presence.




--
-Elder Gibbons-

Keep Trying. Keep Pushing. Keep Believing. Keep Growing. Heaven is Cheering You on Today, Tomorrow, and Forever.






No comments:

Post a Comment