Tuesday, October 18, 2016

I HAVE A KID?????

{My Son, the man of few words}

So this week I became a father. 
I gave birth to a new missionary.
My new companion and trainee is Elder Hatch.
He is from Orange County California.
He is 18 years old and he is 6'2"
Elder Hatch I have become really good freinds this week.
We also work very hard.
We had the highest numbers this week.
But even better than that we aere able to have another baptism.
We baptized a young man named Neiko McCalla. He is 18 years old and already wants to serve a mission.
He calls himself super Elder McCalla. But Neiko asked me if I would baptize him.
So I had the priviledge of doing so.
Everything was so smooth and perfect, and we only had to do it once.
When we got out he says to me that was so cool.
Can we do it again??
I was laughing so hard!
But that is all that really happened this week.
We have 6 new investigators which is awesome.
But nothing to out of the ordinary, except my bike keeps breaking. So that is fustrating.
I did not have a bike all week.
We have been walking every where, but the exercise is good right??
I love you all
Thank you for all your support!
Serve Him with all your heart might mind and strength
Elder Stone Gibbons

No comments:

Post a Comment